Terror Trail Camping Rules
Participants of Terror Trail Camping event do so at their own risk and acknowledge the following:
- No one below the age of 18 will be admitted to the event without a guardian. Photo ID showing birthdate will be checked at registration/check-in. There will be no exceptions made.
- You are free from all illness, health concerns and conditions that could interfere with your safe participation in the event.
- You MUST be at the park no late than 9:15 PM for check-in & campsite assignments
- Campers must bring their tickets printed with them to the event. Alternatively, a downloaded receipt may be used and shown on a mobile device.
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed during the event.
- The use of narcotics and/or illegal/controlled substances during the event is prohibited.
- Weaponry, whether real or costume, is prohibited from entering the park or the event.
- Campers will be prohibited from entering or participating if they are wearing costumes/masks.
- Recording video is prohibited in the park during the event.
- Running is prohibited.
- Touching actors is prohibited. They can touch you. You will not be in any real danger as this is part of the show.
- Leave your valuables at home or locked in your car. Terror Trail Camping will not be liable for any damaged, lost, or stolen items.
Terror Trail Camping reserves the right to, at any time, remove customers who we deem to be a threat to the general safety of other customers, the park, or its staff. The decision to remove customers will be made by event administration and security staff, all of whom are trained to uphold the safety policies of Terror Trail Camping. In the event a customer is removed, there will be no refund.
Terror Trail Camping event operates in rain or shine, warm weather or cool. Given the uncertain condition of Minnesota's weather, participants are advised to dress appropriately and prepare for the weather before-hand. Although we endeavor to ensure that all advertised features are available, we reserve the right to, without prior notice, cancel or delay any portion or feature of the event without compensation or refund due to inclement weather, safety, security, or if we consider that the circumstances so require. Should we need to cancel the entire event due to circumstances that do not include severe weather, attendees will be notified by e-mail and refunds offered for the ticket price only (not for online booking fees or other charges and expenses).
Participation is an individual experience and will not be the same for each camper. Campers participate in the activities of their choice.
All sales are final. Once purchased, there will be no altering of reservations and no requested refunds given.
Terror Trail Camping will not be held responsible or liable for any accident or incident which occurs if you failed to follow the instructions of our team of counselors, actors, security staff, or these rules.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by all the terms, disclamers and conditions of Terror Trail Camping and you agree to participate at your own risk.
IF YOU RETURN TO YOUR CAR FOR ANY REASON-YOU CANNOT COME BACK TO THE CAMP