Terror Trail Camping is an OVER NIGHT Interactive Terror Camp
TERROR TRAIL CAMPING is a choose your level of interaction horror adventure that begins with your tent selection. We have 2 person and 4 person tents available so if you do not want to share a tent, be sure to purchase the entire tent package on the registration page. Don't worry though, we doubt any of you will actually get any sleep.
Included with Your Ticket:
- Accommodations for one in a two- or four-person tent (based on availability)
- Dark Crypts Haunted House
- Horror Movie
- Camp Tents
- Continental Breakfast
- Ziploc Bag
- Coolers/Picnic Baskets
- Sleeping Bag
- Few Changes of Underwear
- Snuggle Bear and Blanky
- Change of Clothes
- Baby Wipes
Prior to Arrival
- Purchase Tickets Online
- Print Tickets or download them onto a smart phone
- NO ADMITTANCE AFTER 9:15 PM
- Must show ID and Credit Card used for purchase before admitted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 8pm - 9:15pm: Registration (Counselors will bring you to your tent)
- 9:30pm - 10pm: Orientation
- 10pm - Midnight: Dark Crypts Haunted House / Games
- Midnight - 12:30am: Break
- 12:30am - 2:30am: Horror Movie & Games
- 2:30am - 3am: Break at group campfire
- 3am - 7:30am: Lights Out: The Final Scare Begins
- 7:30am - 8:30am: Continental Breakfast
- Ticket Check-in/Tent Assignment
- Tents sleep two or four campers.
- There are a limited number of two-person tents. Book early as they sell out early.
- If you come alone be prepared to tent share. If you prefer not to share, please be sure you reserve an entire two- or four-person tent.
- Camp Announcements: NO ADMITTANCE AFTER 9:15PM